The HVAD System is designed with intuitive peripherals that help VAD centers more efficiently manage their MCS programs and give patients greater mobility.
Autologs™ On-demand Data Available with Every Patient Visit
Autologs is the latest addition to our industry-leading device management service, providing transparent data as an integral part of the user-friendly HeartWare HVAD System.
Comprehensive logfile data is delivered in seconds, right to your computer, so you can instantly access the data during the clinic visit, instead of hours later, streamlining device management.
Autologs Reports provide in-depth information on VAD parameters, pump performance, battery usage, pulsatility, alarms and events.
- Gain key insights into your patient’s condition to troubleshoot patient complications and provide on-the-spot information.
- Monitor the pump’s function and identify any alarms the patient may have logged over the last two weeks.
- Determine if your patients are not using their equipment properly, which can signal a need for additional training.
HVAD™ System Controller
Simple to learn system helps patients more easily monitor their condition and pump performance.
- Lightweight and portable equipment is designed to be user-friendly and allow for greater mobility
- Plug-and-play connections make changing power sources simple and routine
- Easy for clinicians to teach patients
- Customizable alarms and features
Waveforms: Real-time Data for Enhanced Device Management
- Accurate, reliable and real-time parameters
- HVAD Waveforms represent the relationship between the pump and the patient
Download the new Waveform App on your iPad to start learning.
New waveform paper now available ahead of print:
HVAD Flow Waveform Morphologies: Theoretical Foundation and Implications for Clinical Practice